Thursday, February 26

What an honor it is to wear the crown of Miss Rodeo New Mexico! I can truely say this is a dream come true. I first have to thank my friends and family who have been there in my journey to accomplish my goals; I really would not be here if it wasn't for their inspiration, support, and encouragement through the thick and thin! Thank you!! With that being said, I am extremely anxious to start my year off with a bang! January will be filled with rodeos from Denver on down to the Land of Enchantment. I will be at the National Western Stock Show and Rodeo January 15 thru 20 then at the New Mexico Stampede in Rio Rancho February 1 and 2. Between rodeos I will even have the opportunity to shake hands with our Representatives at the state capital in Santa Fe the first week of February; helping to keep the western way of life alive within New Mexico. This is the first of many postings, so please come back and visit, you never know what kind of story I'll have for you! Until then, always drink upstream from the herd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment